Wellness Future Fund
Spread a little wellness
The Wellness Institute is a self-supporting, non-profit enterprise and does not receive any government funding. Your donation will directly help fund capital improvements, education programs, chronic disease management programs, innovation, research and community healthy living events.
The Wellness Future Fund lives through the Seven Oaks General Hospital Foundation. The charitable donations of individuals, foundations and businesses help us do more for the community through:
- Capital improvements to the facility and equipment;
- Health education and programming;
- Programs for chronic disease management;
- Innovative program development and research; and
- Healthy living events for the community.
Call 204-632-3552 for more information.