It’s never too late to quit
Quitting today could decrease your chance of having a heart attack in only 6 months — and we can help you get there. Quitting will also decrease your risk of stroke, lung cancer, other cancers and respiratory diseases. We know eliminating a smoking habit isn’t simple, so we combine several strategies to help smokers quit and prevent a future relapse.
Overcoming a nicotine addiction is about breaking habits and being able to resist the urge to smoke. Our smoking cessation program will help you identify your smoking triggers and better manage stress to curb cravings. We’ll also help you identify and avoid behaviours that lead to weight gain on your journey to becoming smoke-free
The smoking cessation program includes:
- A personal consultation with a smoking-specialized health coach
- An assessment for nicotine replacement or non-nicotine medications
- Three one-on-one sessions with a health coach for
- Realistic short- and long-term goal setting
- An individualized plan for achieving your goals
- One-on-one mentoring
- Support, motivation, re-evaluation and revision of your individual plan
Ask about our program for smoking cessation in the workplace.