Member Covid-19 Updates
February 16, 2021
The facility will officially re-open Monday February 22 with our regular hours of operation. (see hours)
About your visit:
- Hang your coat and change footwear on the gym floor. Benches will be available. You can leave bags on the bleachers or bring them with you while you workout. This is a temporary measure while changeroom use is restricted to washroom access only by health orders. Please come dressed in workout wear as best you can.
- Find a selection of live Zoom classes with your favourite instructors and formats, free for all active members. Additional paid group training and Pilates options are available. Find details on joining virtual classes on the log-in page. If you need log in credentials, email us at email@example.com. In-person group exercise classes are not currently permitted.
- Bring a water bottle and towel (if needed). Fountains and showers are closed.
- Wear your mask. It will be required throughout your visit, including during exercise.
- Some areas will re-open at a later date. The badminton and basketball courts, pool, whirlpools, steam rooms and group classes are currently not available.
- Individual workouts using free weights, cardio and resistance equipment or walking the track are available and don't require reservations. Personal Training, is available by appointment.
- We don't expect line-ups and don't require reservations for visits, but members will be able to wait in line safely inside if we reach capacity. We will open at 25% capacity, as per public health orders.
- All members can continue to access on-demand fitness classes through the app, any time, anywhere. Get started.
- The Wellness Clinic remains open and is accepting clients for Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Nutrition Coaching & Meal Planning, and other services to support your health and recovery.
- Stay home if you don't feel well or if indicated by the screening questions. Please self-screen before attending.
Membership and freeze fees will automatically resume. If you are not ready to return when we re-open, our regular membership freeze option is available. Check the membership handbook for details on how to apply for a freeze. A monthly freeze fee applies.
We're happy welcome our members and staff back! Let's make the best of the temporary changes and get active!
Public Health orders requiring our fitness facility to close came into effect Thursday, November 12. The fitness facility remains closed under the provincial restrictions.
Massage Therapy and services offered through the Wellness Institute Clinic are available onsite by appointment.
To stay up to date, watch your emails. Members with an email on file will be sent an email notice prior to re-opening. Notices will also be posted on our social media pages. Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Your Membership During the Closure ...
You will not be charged for your membership, towels or kit lockers during the closure. Please note that membership fees will automatically resume as soon as we re-open.
Because the closure occurred mid-month, will apply a credit to your account. The credit will be a prorated amount based on the number of days closed in November, your payment and membership status at the time of closing.