Fitter. Firmer. Faster.
Individual weight loss challenge
Get Fitter.Firmer.Faster. with a challenge designed to help you build fitness, start meal planning for weight loss and keep motivated with a chance to win by losing body fat. The challenge fits a range of schedules, with online supports and a range of weekly exercise sessions to choose from.
* Next Challenge Starts Monday, September 28*
Your Program Includes:
- Pre and post-challenge InBody Analysis to measure changes in body composition and resting metabolism.
- 8 sessions of Group Training. Choose your sessions based on your schedule. Find Group Training sessions.
- Access to our EatLove mobile-friendly meal planning tool with a personalized meal plan based on your lifestyle, health status and goals.
- Emails with weekly challenges, and check-in’s from a Coach to support you in meeting your goals and ensure you are on track.
- A chance to win by losing body fat (prizes awarded for most weight lost in pounds and for biggest reduction in body fat percentage).
*You must attend at least one Group Training session per week and complete your pre and post-challenge InBody Analysis to qualify for prizes. Membership and parking are not included in the program.
How it Works
Starting the Challenge
Visit our front desk staff or call 204-632-3900 to join the challenge. You will be emailed details about the challenge, including pre-appointment instructions for the InBody Analysis. Simply stop by our front desk when you are ready to complete the InBody Analysis. Book Group Training sessions in person, by phone at 204-632-3900 or online using the Class Schedule.
If you have questions about the challenge, contact Ashley, Manager of Coaching Services at 204-632-3909 or email@example.com.
Training for Fitness and Healthy Body Composition
Expertise, the latest equipment, and a motivating atmosphere help you take your workout to the next level. Join our Certified Personal Trainers for a workout that uses a combination of professional training techniques – including intervals of intense work – to get results!
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) aids in fat loss without compromising muscle. It has also been shown to reverse some age-related cell changes and improve lung, heart, and circulatory health, as well as insulin sensitivity.
Experience with exercise, including HIIT classes, is not required but recommended.
Meal Planning for Weight Loss
Your eating habits are key to successful weight loss. Meal planning can help you manage portions, be prepared with healthy options and learn what works for you. Our online meal planning tool, EatLove, helps you plan, shop for and prepare balanced and nutrient dense meals. Make food swaps and even plan for leftovers while staying on track. It’s flexibility allows you to make filling and satisfying meals for yourself or your whole family.
If your doctor has recommended you lose weight for health reasons, you have health issues such as high blood pressure and diabetes, and you are relatively inactive, consider our Weight Loss Clinic.