Exercise and Time Constraints
- You slept in and didn’t leave the house in time to get a full workout at the gym.
- Your babysitter cancelled on you for the night, you no longer have child care so you couldn’t go and do that fitness class.
- You made it to the gym after being stuck in traffic but realized you have to be home in 30 minutes in order to have dinner ready.
- You want to do something but you’re short on TIME.
- Does any of this sound familiar?
If so, being busy and not having enough time is something that happens to everyone. Time could be the biggest barrier when it comes to why we do not exercise. However it doesn’t have to be a barrier! What if we told you that you can still get a quality workout in even though you only have 20-30 minutes to spare? It’s true! Whether it’s at the gym or at home, moving for a short amount of time will always be more beneficial than not doing anything at all.
Here is a quick workout you can do ANYWHERE with NO equipment:
– 10 Jumping Jacks
– 10 Air Squats
– 10 Pushups
– Rest 30 seconds
– Repeat x3
We want to give you the tools you need to make exercise as accessible as possible. This includes overcoming the barrier of time with regards to finding time to exercise.
Learn more when I present on the topic of Exercise and Time Constraints, Thursday November 22nd at 6:30 pm