Executive Medical Assessments
A strategic investment in health - the most important investment you will ever make in your people
Our Executive Medical Assessment is an in-depth medical examination conducted by a physician and other specialists, with a focus on early detection and disease prevention. Much more extensive than a typical annual check-up, it provides a head-to-toe exam as well as a battery of advanced tests that range from important biomarkers to observing the heart under the stress of exercise.
More business leaders are recognizing the value in investing in themselves and senior staff through Executive Medical Assessments. The cost of losing a senior manager recovering from illness (or worse) is very high. Executive medicals provide an opportunity to balance the ledger.
The Wellness Institute has been a leading provider of Executive Medical Assessments for over 15 years. Our state-of-the-art medical fitness facility, proximity to Seven Oaks General Hospital and on-site rehabilitation clinic allow us to deliver seamless testing.
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The most complete health assessment
Relax in the comfort of our new private executive lounge between screenings. By the time your assessment is finished, you will have a concrete strategic plan for risk assessment and better health and wellness. All results will be summed up in a comprehensive, individualized written report from the physician.
Our half-day comprehensive assessments are delivered by experienced physicians and other practitioners and include:
- A one hour with a physician for your initial examination.
- Extensive diagnostic lab tests include blood counts, cholesterol and blood sugar screenings.
- Checks for liver, kidney and thyroid function.
- Vision and hearing screens.
- Spirometry to assess lung function.
- A full fitness assessment with a kinesiologist in our fitness testing facility. Includes anthropometric measurements, testing for cardiovascular fitness, plus consultation on your fitness goals.
- Arterial stiffness assessment
- A state-of-the-art InBody body composition analysis including basal metabolic rate.
- A Physician-supervised Stress Test (GXT).
- A follow-up visit with the physician to review test results, discuss any health risks and concerns, recommend any follow-up testing that may be needed and answer your questions.
- A report outlining results, diagnoses and recommended follow-ups, as well as a comparative analysis when past medical information is available.
- Abdominal & pelvic ultrasound (additional fee)
- Nutrition assessment and consultation (additional fee)
Customized support and expert advice
Based on the results of your assessment, you can work with our experts to design a personalized program which may include:
Workout Plan: includes time with a personal trainer who can develop a customized action plan to meet your fitness goals. Ongoing personal training sessions can be added for motivation, support and progression towards your fitness goal.
Nutrition Plan: expands upon your initial nutritional assessment to include a personalized action plan and meal plan: both can be tailored to medical issues such as celiac disease, high blood pressure, blood sugar/diabetes or high cholesterol. Additional Nutrition Coaching is available as needed.
The combination of our expert staff, extensive programming and multi-function facility allows us to meet the diverse needs of our executive clients.
Find additional expert-led options to support your prescribed lifestyle change or personal health goals below.