Learn How You Can Take the Lead
An interactive community presentation with leading doctors to give you the tools and the knowledge to live your best life.
Join us on October 10 at 7:00 pm at the Seven Oaks Performing Arts Centre for an evening with experts in health and lifestyle change featuring: Dr. Kevin Saunders, Dr. Navdeep Tangri, and Dr. Anthony Battad. Moderated by Richard Cloutier.
This evening is for you if you have asked or thought about the following questions
I have diabetes - Now what?
- How can I still live my best life?
- What are the complications?
- How do I monitor and self-manage my diabetes?
Diabetes runs in my family – Will I get it?
- What are my risk factors?
- What can I do to help prevent diabetes?
- What does health eating and active living have to do with it?
What is healthy eating?
- There are so many diets and so much information out there – what do I believe?
The Experts: Get Your Questions Answered by:
Dr. Kevin Saunders
Dr. Navdeep Tangri
Scientific Director, CDIC
Dr. Anthony Battad
MD, MSc., MPH, FRCPC
Max Rady College of Medicine, U of M
Regional Volunteer Chair
Certified Personal Trainer