Learn How You Can Take the Lead
Rescheduled to 7 pm on Wednesday, November 20
An interactive community presentation with leading experts to give you the tools and the knowledge to live your best life.
Join us on November 20 at 7:00 pm at the Seven Oaks Performing Arts Centre for an evening with experts in health and lifestyle change featuring: Dr. Navdeep Tangri, and Dr. Anthony Battad. Moderated by Richard Cloutier.
This evening is for you if you have asked or thought about the following questions
I have diabetes - Now what?
- How can I still live my best life?
- What are the complications?
- How do I monitor and self-manage my diabetes?
Diabetes runs in my family – Will I get it?
- What are my risk factors?
- What can I do to help prevent diabetes?
- What does health eating and active living have to do with it?
What is healthy eating?
- There are so many diets and so much information out there – what do I believe?
The Experts: Get Your Questions Answered by:
Dr. Navdeep Tangri
Scientific Director, CDIC
Dr. Anthony Battad
MD, MSc., MPH, FRCPC
Max Rady College of Medicine, U of M
Certified Personal Trainer
Pharmacist, Certified Diabetes Educator