Court Booking Rules
Badminton and Pickleball Court Booking Rules
- 45 minute time slots are available for court bookings.
- Participants can book court times up to 24 hours in advance.
- Participants can make a court booking online through our App, online via our website, in person with the front desk staff, or by phoning the front desk. Please note that your more timely options are more than likely the Wellness Institute App and website as the front desk staff may be tied up with another customer when you are wanting to book in person or over the phone.
- Participants can only book one time slot per day.
- In cases where players do not show or are late by more than 10 minutes – the court will be considered an “open court”. Any member who does not have a court time booked that day can book the “open court” time.
- Anyone may play in an unbooked court time. They must leave if someone books the court.
- Non-members can request court bookings in person only if they have a guest profile (including photo) created in the system.
- Penalties will be enforced for system abusers.