Accessing court bookings
During popular times, booking with Online Services through our site often provides the quickest access. The option to book with our front desk staff is there if that is your preference, however, there may be a short delay while we address the customer service needs of other members.
To access the online options, you will need a login and password linked to your member account. If you don’t have these credentials already, contact us at email@example.com or 204-632-3900 so we can email them to you.
Badminton and Pickleball Court Booking Rules
- 45-minute time slots are available for court bookings.
- Participants can book court times up to 24 hours in advance.
- Members can make a court booking online through our website, in-person with the front desk staff, or by phoning the front desk. Guests can book by calling the front desk.
- Participants can only book one time slot per day.
- In cases where players do not show or are late by more than 10 minutes – the court will be considered an “open court”. Any member who does not have a court time booked that day can book the “open court” time.
- Anyone may play in an unbooked court time. They must leave if someone books the court.
- Non-members can request court bookings in person only if they have a guest profile (including photo) created in the system.
- Penalties will be enforced for system abusers.