Accessing court bookings
Booking with Online Services through our website often provides the quickest access, however the option to book with our front desk staff is there, if that is your preference.
To access the online options, you will need a login and password linked to your member account. If you don’t already have these credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-632-3900 so we can provide them to you.
Badminton and Pickleball Court Booking Rules
- 45-minute time slots are available.
- Members can book court times up to 24 hours in advance by going online through our website/app or speaking with a front desk staff in person or over the phone.
- Guests can request same-day bookings at the front desk.
- Participants can only book one time slot per day.
- In cases where players do not show or are late by more than 10 minutes – the court will be considered an “open court”. Any member who does not have a court time booked that day can book the “open court” time.
- Anyone may play in an unbooked court time. They must leave if someone books the court.